Bumble is an online dating app that was first founded to challenge the antiquated rules of dating. it has over 50 Millions users worldwide and 50% of it users are Females. In this article you will be knowing the facts about Bumble Dating app
What is Bumble Dating App?
Bumble is an online dating app that was first founded to challenge the antiquated rules of dating. it help to match potential profiles to users, which they can “drag left” to reject another user or “right flying” to indicate interest. In this app, only Female users can perform the first contact with the corresponding male users.
With over 50millions users worldwide, Bumble is the second-most popular dating app in the United States after Tinder. According to a survey carried out in June 2016 , 46.2% of its users are female. The app is accredited with millions of matches and thousands of weddings and engagements.
How does Bumble Dating App Works?
The following steps are to be followed in order to used Bumble dating app.
- Download the app from your app store and create an account, which you can do through Facebook.
- Upload pictures from your Facebook account to be included in your profile and you can also write a short bio about yourself.
- The app then uses your location to search for potential matches around you using your gender, age, and distance preferences.
- If you see a match you like, swipe right, if you’re not enthusiastic swipe left.
- When you and another person swipe right to each other and you match, the woman has 24 hours to make the first move and send the message.
- If she doesn’t, the match will be lost and you won’t be able to text each other anymore.
- If she sends a text, if the guy doesn’t reply within the day, that correspondence will be gone forever.
Facts about Bumble dating App
- Women are in charge of the Conversation to some extent. It is the woman’s responsibility to send the first message. This feature was developed to encourage women to initiate contact, to give them greater control over the app, and to keep them from being inundated with messages from men. The match is only valid for 24 hours, but men can pay a fee to extend it for another 24 hours.
- It has both Free and Paid Plan. There is no charge to download the software. There are certain premium features, such as the ability to swipe through profiles who have already liked you for a price. Men can also pay for an extra 24 hours to see if their match will message them.
- The app also has features to help you find friends and to network
- It isn’t limited to heterosexual couples.
- Bumble features a feature that allows daters to authenticate themselves by taking a photo of themselves making a specific gesture.