Chegg is a Santa Clara, California-based educational technology company. It offers textbook rentals (both digital and physical), textbook solutions, online tutoring, and other student support services. As of March, 2020 the company recorded 3 millions subscribers worldwide.
Chegg is a one-stop-shop for all your study needs, and it’s well-known among the online learning community at large. High school, college and univerties students can take advantage of its services.
Answers to any question can be found on the website through the use of its remote tutors. It provides excellent learning tools, resources, and technology to help students succeed in their studies outside of the classroom. So in this articles today you’ll be learning how to get chegg answers for free without having to pay a dime for it and without having an chegg’s account.
Method 1: Get Chegg Answers Using Free Trials
For new users, Chegg offers a four-week free trial in its study area. This means that anyone who has never used Chegg’s services before will be eligible for the free trial. The benefits of using free trials are students will be able to read books online, seek help from tutors online and get answer from its large Q&A database.
Steps to get Chegg’s Free trials
- Select I am a student, and I also provide the name of your college or institution, as well as the year in which you enrolled.
- Now click to create an Account.
- After you’ve created your account, go to Your Profile in the upper right corner and click My Account.
- Next enter your payment method. If you do not have a debit or credit card, Click here to generate credit card online.
- After adding your card, you will get 4 weeks Trail period premium Chegg account.
- After the trial Period enlapses, remove your credit card and create a new account with a new email.