Google Slides is a presentation tool that is bundled with Google Docs Editors, Google’s free online office suite. Along with Google Sheets and Docs, there are a number of other tools available, including Google Forms and Google Keep. It brings your ideas to life with a wide range of presentation themes, hundreds of fonts, embedded video, and more. You can add audio to Google Slides on the desktop. The audio file must have been previously recorded, as you can only insert audio, not record it. We’ll show you how to add voiceover to google slide presentation. You can also learn how to get edu email for free.
Steps on how to add VoiceOver On Google Slide Presentation
- Go to Google Slides and open your presentation.
- Select the slide to which you wish to add audio
- Click on the Insert button.
- Select “Audio”
- Navigate to and click to select the audio file you want to use.
- And enter “Select” at the bottom of the page.