In this tutorial, you will learn how to transfer your photos from Google photos to iCloud following the steps hightlighted below. Google Photos no longer provides unlimited free picture storage. Google has offered everyone unlimited photo storage since its inception in 2015, but that has now come to an end. Storage capacity is now limited to 15 GB before you must purchase more.
iCloud is still a great photo storage option, especially for users who are already immersed in the Apple ecosystem.
Method for transferring your photos from Google photos
- Head to takeout Google
- In the top right corner, click “Deselect all.”
- Scroll down and click Google Photos from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll to the bottom and click “Next Step.”
- Select your export preferences.
- Choose “Create Export.”
- Wait for Google to send you an email when it’s ready.
- Click “download” once your photos is done.
Method for uploading photos to iCloud is to use a web browser on a PC.
- Head over to iCloud and log in with your Apple ID
- Select Photos, then click the Upload button.
- Select the folder/files containing your photos.
- Click Upload, to upload photos.
After that, your photos will begin to upload to the iCloud servers. Again, depending on how many photos you need to upload, this process may take some time. Feel free to scroll round our website