Do you have a favourite Tiktok Videos? And have you been having issue on how to use it as a live wallpaper on your smartphone? Follow the steps below to get started!
Steps on How to Use TikTok Videos as Android Live Wallpapers
You can use TikTok’s dedicated app to put any video on the platform as your wallpaper.
- Firstly, you need to download another Tiktok app.
- Head over to the privacy settings of the video and check if the uploader enable the download feature.
- Tiktok Video Wallpaper can be downloaded and installed through the Google Play Store. It’s completely free.
- Accept the TikTok’s terms of service, open the app and press Continue.
- Now open the main TikTok app and search for any video you’re looking for.
- Select the Share icon once you’ve found it.
- Select Set as wallpaper from the Share to option.
From the pop-up menu, select whether you want the video to be your home screen wallpaper or wallpaper for both your home screen and lock screen.
The video will be set as your wallpaper once you’ve made your selection.
Note: Video Wallpaper can drain your smartphone battery